The week-long glimpse into the fashion and beauty future (aka New York Fashion Week) recently took place in the Big Apple, and this year did not disappoint when it came to hair. Whether it was throwback accessories, fancy ponytails, wet-look or hippie hair, there were dozens of ways to style natural, curly, or pin-straight hair of any length.
Some are fabulous, some are fantastical. But they were all worth a look.
Here are 20 that we gave a second look...
1. The “I Did Not Wake Up Like This” Texture at Alice + Olivia
2. The Hippie Hair at Anna Sui
3. The Bungee Ponies at Fenty
4. The Double Pony at Public School
5. The New Classic Bun at Badgley Mischka
6. The Amazonian-Goddess-Meets-’80s-Power-Volume Hair at Baja East
7. The Soft Chignons at Brock Collection
8. The Boho-Babe Texture at Chromat
9. The Peekaboo Braids at Jill Stuart
10. The Absurdly Giant Mega-Buns at Michael Costello
11. The ’70s Turbans at Veronica Beard
12. The "Oh This Thing?" Loops at Victoria Beckham
13. The Surprisingly Realistic Faux Pixies at Tom Ford
14. The "Oh My Gosh They’re Back" Scrunchies at Mansur Gavriel
15. This Dream Bob at Nicole Miller
16. The "Girl Emerging From a Pool" Hair at Prabal Gurung
17. The Fuzzy Ponytails at Tanya Taylor
18. The Floral Crown Braids at Naeem Khan
19. The Bobby Pin Art at Sally LaPointe
20. The Air-Dried Finish at Michael Kors